About TouchFREE Dispensers
- ‘Touch-Free’ Dispenser - Encourages use and minimises any risk of cross-contamination.
- Versatile - Can be mounted on walls in washrooms, corridors and hallways or on Deb’s free-standing chrome stand.
- Exceptionally Long Battery Life - The power provided by 4 D-Cell batteries will provide up to 5 years of operation in typical usage conditions.
- Reliable - Uses the latest infra-red sensing technology for reliable operation to prevent misfiring; tolerant to skin colour, temperature, ambient light & humidity.
- Large Capacity - Cartridges contain 1200ml of Deb Stoko foam hand wash product providing approximately 1714 applications and 1000ml of foam hand sanitisers providing 1429 applications.
- BioCote® Protected - Dispensers are protected by BioCote®, a silver-based antimicrobial agent that is incorporated during the manufacturing process and inhibits the growth of a broad spectrum of bacteria and moulds. BioCote® does not rub-off and is effective for the lifetime of the dispenser.
- Fixed product dose - Delivers the exact amount required, controlling usage and reducing waste.
- Unique locking mechanism - Helps prevent unauthorised access, pilferage and product contamination.
- Sight glass - Provides visibility of the level of product in the cartridge which helps identify when product needs replacing.
- Simple cartridge replacement - Designed for exclusive use with Deb skin care system products to enable cartridges to be replaced in seconds, reducing maintenance time and costs.
- Hygienic, airless cartridge - The ultrasonically sealed cartridge and pump mechanisms prevent the ingress of air into the cartridge during use to help prevent product contamination and ensure ‘fresh’ product is dispensed every time.
- Minimal waste - The air-tight cartridges are designed to collapse to minimise product waste.
Downloads & ResourcesFeatures & Benefits Installation Guide
- Office & Commercial Facilities