Cutan® Clear Foam Handwash
Perfume-free and dye-free, biodegradable skin hypoallergenic foam hand wash with added moisturisers, to clean hands and wash away over 99% of dirt and germs.
WHERE TO USE
Washroom areas in offices, education, nurseries, public facilities, healthcare, aged care and food handling environments.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• Apply one shot to wet or dry hands
• Rub across all part of the hands
• Rinse off with clean water
• Dry thoroughly
About Cutan® Clear Foam Handwash
Features & Benefits
- Perfume-free and Dye-free - Designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Skin Hypoallergenic - Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product has very low allergenic potential and is designed for sensitive skin.
- Mild preservative - Specially formulated with one of the mildest preservatives to reduce the risk of skin irritation from using this product.
- Contains Glycerin - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Formulated with a low pH value (5.5 – 6.5) - Formulated to maintain the skin’s acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Washes away over 99% of dirt and germs - Just a single pump is required to deliver highly effective skin cleansing when used properly.
- Readily Biodegradable - The formula and each of its carbon containing ingredients will decompose into simple, non-toxic substances in 28 days or less in accordance with OECD301F standard.
- High quality smooth foam - Pleasant silky-smooth skin feel when washing; helps reinforce good hand washing practice.
- Convenient, quick and easy - Dispenses foam on the hands which is instantly ready for washing and quick and easy rinsing from hands and sinks.
- Excellent cost in use - Highly economical, only one dose is required to provide effective hand cleansing. Provides over 30% more washes and uses 36% less product compared to lotion soap.
- EU Ecolabel Certified - The product is certified to have a reduced environmental impact through its life cycle, from extraction
of raw materials through to its production, use and disposal. www.ecolabel.eu
- Suitable for food facilities - Product has been independently evaluated and trace amounts of the product are not expected to
cause adverse toxicological effects. Food handlers should use product only in accordance with label instructions and product should not come directly into contact with food or items that contain food quality and safety of foodstuffs.
Downloads & ResourcesFEATURES & BENEFITS SAFETY DATA SHEET
- GECA Certified
- EU Ecolabel Certified
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic
- Lab Technician
- Office Workers