About OxyBAC® FOAM Wash
Features & benefits:
- Unique anibacterial agent - contains Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide, a patented synergistic blend of commonly used ingredients that, when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide (H2,O2) is extremely effective at killing bacteria.
- No potential for bacterial resistance - When in contact with bacteria (H2,O2) releases free radicals that act non-specifically on multiple cell targets to kill the bacteria in a way that does not induce resistance.
- Skin hypoallergenic - Formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin and assessed by an independent toxicologist to be declared as “Skin Hypoallergenic”.
- Hydrogen Peroxide safer for the environment - Unlike all other antibacterial agents, hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) simply breaks down into oxygen and water, ensuring it does not leave any toxic environmental contamination after use.
- Rich-Cream Foam - Combines mild amphoteric surfactant with organic stabilising molecules to create a rich-cream foam formula with excellent skin-feel properties both during and after use.
- Food Safe - Perfume-free and dye-free formula has been independently tested and found not to have the potential to taint food or cause any adverse toxicological effects. Products and dispensers are
certified by HACCP International.
- Excellent cleaning - specifically formulated to provide an effective physical cleaning action for use in all food industry environments where greasy hands are encountered.
- Fast Acting - Deb Foam Technology™ produces a low surface tension that enables the instant foam lather to be spread easily across all parts of the hands to start working quickly.
- Conditions Skin - Contains humectants and moisturiser to leave the skin feeling smooth and conditioned. Validated by a dermatologist to be non-irritating to skin.
- Reduces Wastage - The power of OxyBAC® foam combined with controlled optimum dosage, ensures the right amount of product is used every time to minimise wastage.
- Hygienic Cartridge - The cartridge and patented foam pump are ultrasonically sealed during the manufacturing process to prevent air ingress into the cartridge during normal use, thus minimising the risk of external contamination.
- Environmental Choice Australia Certified Product - This product has been independently certified as meeting the requirements of Good Environmental Choice Australia PCPv4.1i-2013 Personal Care Products Standard. See www.geca.eco.
- HACCP Certified
- GECA Certified
- Office & Commercial Facilities
- Bakery / Food Worker
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic
- Lab Technician