About Refresh™ Clear FOAM
Features & Benefits
- Non tainting and assessed according to HACCP guidelines - When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers. Products and dispensers are certified by HACCP International.
- Highly quality silky smooth foam - Provides a very pleasant hand washing experience and leaves skin fresh after use.
- Soap-free formulation with skin friendly pH value - Formulated to maintain the skin’s acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Contains Glycerin - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Saves water and energy - Foam format can save up to 45% on water consumption and associated energy costs compared to
- Highly economical - Only one dose is required for an effective hand wash, providing the equivalent of up to 43% more
hand washes compared to standard lotion soap.
- Quick and easy to use - Dispensed directly as foam on to the hands, reducing the time required to create lather. Quickly and
easily rinses away to leave no residues on skin or in the sink.
- Perfume-free and dye-free - No added perfume of dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Environmental Choice Australia Certified Product - This product has been independently certified as meeting the requirements of Good Environmental Choice Australia PCPv4.1i-2013 Personal Care Products Standard. See www.geca.eco.
- HACCP Certified
- GECA Certified
- Office & Commercial Facilities
- Bakery / Food Worker
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic
- Hairdresser, Cosmetician
- Lab Technician
- Metal Industry Worker
- Mining / Extraction Worker
- Painter, Lacquer
- Tiler, Carpenter
- Waste / Circulation Management