About Cutan® InstantGEL
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Where to use: For use in any hygiene sensitive environment, or where higher levels of hand hygiene are required.
- Complete broad spectrum activity - Highly effective formula is fully tested and proven to be bactericidal, virucidal, yeasticidal and mycobactericidal. Kills 99.999% of many common germs.
- Instant gel action - Rapidly and easily rubs across hands, providing the user with complete control of the product, preventing the dripping and splashing associated with using liquid alcohol sanitisers.
- Pleasant to use - The smooth gel is extremely pleasant for frequent use in-between hand washing, encouraging maximum compliance due to the moisturising agents Glycerin and Panthenol.
- Clinically proven skin friendly formula - Independently tested and proven excellent skin compatibility.
- Skin Hypoallergenic - Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product has very low allergenic potential and is designed for sensitive skin.
- Perfume-Free and Dye-Free - Designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Suitable for food facilities - Product has been independently evaluated and trace amounts of the product are not expected to cause adverse toxicological effects. Food handlers should use product only in accordance with label instructions and product should not come directly into contact with food or items that contain food.
- Contains hamamelis astringent extract - Helps to prevent the skin from softening when sweating during glove use.
- Glove compatible - Suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
- No water required - Quickly dries on hands without the need for rinsing with water. Ideal for use outside the washroom at the point of need.
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic