Where to use: For use in general industrial environments to remove light duty oils, greases and general grime.
- Lightly fragranced - Appealing to both males and females.
- EU Ecolabel Certified - The product is certified to have a reduced environmental impact through its life cycle, from extraction of raw materials through to its production, use and disposal. www.ecolabel.eu
- Ideal for high frequency use - Clinical testing shows that repeated daily use does not affect the healthy condition of the skin barrier function.
- Mild preservative - Specially formulated with one of the mildest preservatives to reduce the risk of skin irritation from using this product.
- Contains Glycerin - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Formulated with a low pH value (4.0-5.0) - Formulated to the skin’s natural pH to help minimise disruption from product use to the skin’s acid mantle, a natural layer which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- EU Ecolabel Certified
- Office & Commercial Facilities
- Agriculture & Landscaping
- Hairdresser, Cosmetician
- Lab Technician
- Metal Industry Worker
- Mining / Extraction Worker
- Waste / Circulation Management