About Estesol® FX™ PURE
Where to use: For use in general industrial and food manufacturing/processing environments to remove light duty oils, greases, general grime and food related soilings.
- Unique POWER FOAM formula - Specifically formulated to provide the efficacy benefits of foam and yet effectively remove industrial soiling. Twice as effective as normal washroom soaps. In end user testing, 89% of workers agreed Estesol® FX™ PURE left their hands feeling clean after use.
- Highly efficient in use - Only one dose of foam is required for an effective hand wash. Provides up to two times more hand washes compared to traditional lotion soap hand cleaners.
- Ideal for high frequency use - Contains emollients leaving the skin feeling conditioned after hand washing. In end user testing, 79% of workers agreed Estesol® FX™ PURE left their hands feeling conditioned after use. Clinical testing shows that repeated daily use does not affect the healthy condition of the skin barrier function.
- Mild preservative - Specially formulated with one of the mildest preservatives to reduce the risk of skin irritation from using
- Perfume Free and Dye Free - Designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Suitable for food facilities - Product has been independently evaluated and trace amounts of the product are not expected to cause adverse toxicological effects. Food handlers should use product only in accordance with label instructions and product
- should not come directly into contact with food or items that contain food.
- Effective, solvent free formula - Uses mild, high quality surfactants to provide effective cleaning performance without being harsh to the skin.
- User preferred - In real end user testing, 77% of workers prefer Estesol® FX™ PURE compared with their existing traditional
lotion hand cleansers.
- Skin Hypoallergenic - Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product has very low allergenic potential and is designed
for sensitive skin.
- ECARF Certified - This product meets the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) criteria for being well
tolerated by sensitive skin. ecarf-siegel.org/en/about-seal.
- EU Ecolabel Certified - The product is certified to have a reduced environmental impact through its life cycle, from extraction of
raw materials through to its production, use and disposal. www.ecolabel.eu
- Quick and easy to use - Dispensed directly as foam on to the hands, reducing the time required to create lather.
- Formulated with a low pH value (4-5) - Formulated with a low pH value to help minimise disruption from product use to the skin’s acid mantle, a natural layer which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- EU Ecolabel Certified
- Auto Mechanic, Machinist
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Metal Industry Worker
- Mining / Extraction Worker
- Waste / Circulation Management