About InstantFOAM® Alcohol Free
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Alcohol Free Foam Hand Sanitiser that kills 99.99% of many common germs and viruses, while maintaining the skin's natural pH balance.
Where to use: Suitable for areas in Healthcare where alcohol is considered a risk e.g. mental health and elderly care facilities as well as organisations operating in high risk areas or where alcohol is not appropriate such as prisons, food manufacturing and education facilities.
- Complete broad spectrum activity - Highly effective formula kills 99.99% of many common germs and is fully tested and proven to be bactericidal, virucidal and yeasticidal.
- Pleasant to use - The rich foam is extremely pleasant for frequent use in-between hand washing, encouraging maximum compliance.
- Alcohol free - Suitable for areas where alcohol is considered a risk or is not preferred e.g. mental health and elderly care facilities, food manufacturing and prisons.
- Perfume and dye-free - No added perfume or dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Instant foam action - Rapidly and easily rubs across hands, providing the user with complete control of the product, preventing the dripping and splashing associated with using liquid sanitisers.
- Does not contain gelling agents - Unlike gel sanitisers, the product does not contain gelling agents that leave the hands feeling sticky, particularly after multiple use.
- No water required - Quickly dries on hands without the need for rinsing with water. Ideal for use outside the washroom at the point of need.
- Convenient - Available in a range of sizes for use in different healthcare, workplace and public environments.
- Office & Commercial Facilities
- Bakery / Food Worker
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic
- Farmer, Landscaper
- Hairdresser, Cosmetician
- Lab Technician
- Tiler, Carpenter
- Waste / Circulation Management