About OxyBAC® Extra FOAM Wash
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Where to use:
For hygienic hand washing in ‘high-risk’ food industry and healthcare environments where:
- A high standard of biocidal efficacy is required to kill pathogens potentially detrimental for food safety.
- A high level of cleaning performance is required to remove greasy contaminants, such as vegetable and animal greases, oils and fat, as well as food ingredients and mixes including flour, pastry and dough.
CORE FEATURES & BENEFITS PLUS:
- Contains Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide - Patented biocidal technology that provides broad spectrum antimicrobial activity killing up to 99.999% of many common bacteria and 99.99% of many common yeast and viruses when used as directed.
- Passes EN1499 just with ONE dose - Using the unique OptiDose™ pump, passes EN1499 in 30 seconds with 1 dose (1.5ml). This is the European standard in vivo bactericidal test for hand wash disinfectants and antiseptics.
- Skin Hypoallergenic - Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product has very low allergenic potential.
- Rich-Cream Foam - Excellent skin feel properties both during and after use.
- Suitable for food facilities - Product has been independently evaluated and trace amounts of the product are not expected to cause any adverse toxicological effects. Food handlers should use product only in accordance with label instructions and product should not come directly into contact with food or items that contain food. Certified by HACCP International.
- Suitable for healthcare workers - Meets all biocidal requirements to be used in a healthcare environment.
- Excellent skin cleansing - Specifically formulated to provide an effective physical cleaning action for use in all food industry environments where greasy hands are encountered.
- Convenient, quick and easy - Dispenses foam on the hands which is instantly ready for washing and quick & easy rinsing from hands and sinks.
- Contains skin conditioners - Helps to prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Excellent Cost in Use - Highly economical, only one dose is required to provide effective hand cleansing. Foam soaps can provide more washes and use less product compared to lotion soaps.
- Reduces Water Consumption - Can save up to 45% on water consumption compared to lotion soaps.
- Hygienic Cartridge - The cartridge and patented foam pump are ultrasonically sealed during the manufacturing process to prevent air ingress into the cartridge during normal use, thus minimising the risk of external contamination.
*Declared as having virucidal efficacy against all enveloped viruses after evaluation against Vaccina virus.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Apply 1 dose from the 1.5ml OptiDose™ pump to dry hands.
- Rub in well across all parts of the hands for 30 seconds.
- Rinse hands thoroughly with clean running water and dry well.
Use biocides safely; always read the product label before use.
- HACCP Certified
- Office & Commercial Facilities
- Bakery / Food Worker
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic
- Lab Technician
OXYEX1L: Worldwide Patents Pending
OXYEX2LT: Worldwide Patents Pending