About Solopol® Classic PURE
Solopol® Classic PURE is a perfume and dye-free hand cleanser for removal of heavy contamination.
Where to use: For use in industrial and food industry environments to remove heavy soiling.
- Highly effective solvent free formula - Specially formulated with mild, skin friendly ingredients to provide the same level of cleaning performance normally associated with solvent based products for general heavy duty cleansing. Effectively removes ingrained oil, grease, carbon black and lubricants.
- Perfume-free and dye-free - No added perfume or dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Non-tainting and assessed according to HACCP guidelines - When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- Skin hypoallergenic - Formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin and assessed by an independent toxicologist to be declared as “Skin Hypoallergenic”.
- EU Ecolabel certified - The product is certified to have a reduced environmental impact through its life cycle, from extraction of raw materials through to its production, use and disposal.
- Contains emollients - To help prevent drying, leaving the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Contains Eucornol® emulsifying active - Forms micelles that increase skin compatibility by emulsifying and encapsulating substances, helping to inhibit their potentially irritating effect.
- Contains Astopon® natural scrubbing agent - Astopon is produced from refined walnut shell powder, a natural and renewable source. It helps provide a deep clean without damaging the skin and has no negative impact on the environment. The scrubbing agent is easily rinsed away, preventing blocked drains and pipes.
- Soap-free formulation with skin friendly pH value - Formulated to maintain the skin’s acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Silicone-free - Suitable for use in any production sites where paint and surface coating processes are undertaken.
- HACCP Certified
- EU Ecolabel Certified
- Auto Mechanic, Machinist
- Bakery / Food Worker
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Metal Industry Worker
SCP2LT: Worldwide Patents Pending
SCP4LTR: Worldwide Patents Pending