About Solopol® GFX™
Solopol® GFX™ - A unique heavy duty hand cleaner that powers away dirt whilst caring for the skin.
Where to use: For use in industrial environments to effectively remove heavy soiling.
- Highly effective solvent free formula - Specially formulated with mild, skin friendly ingredients to provide the same level of cleaning performance normally associated with solvent based products. Effectively removes ingrained oil, grease, carbon black and lubricants.
- Patented foam technology - Dispenses as a pleasant instant foam lather for quicker cleaning compared with traditional products. During use, the unique foam eliminates waste as it does not fall off hands unlike traditional hand cleansers. Rinses easily away, leaving no residue on hands or in the sink.
- Cleans faster - In end user testing, 80% of workers described Solopol® GFX as cleaning their hands fast or very fast; this compares to only 55% of people describing their existing cleansers as being fast or very fast.
- User preferred - In real end user testing, 87% of workers preferred Solopol® GFX compared with their existing traditional lotion hand cleansers.
- EU Ecolabel Certified - The product is certified to have a reduced environmental impact through its life cycle, from extraction of raw materials through to its production, use and disposal.
- Highly economical - One push of the dispenser delivers the optimum amount required for an effective hand wash, providing over 43% more hand washes compared with traditional hand cleansers. Reduces cartridge change-outs and storage space.
- Contains natural cornmeal and olive pit scrubbing agents - Natural, non-abrasive and biodegradable cornmeal and olive pit scrubbing agents are uniquely suspended in the foam to give a deep clean without damaging the skin or harming the environment. The scrubbing agents are easily rinsed away, preventing blocked drains and pipes.
- Caring formulation - Clinically proven to be non-irritant and kinder to the skin. Non-aggressive formula leaves hands clean, fresh and feeling smooth and conditioned. Clinical testing shows that after repeated, daily use the skin barrier function remains in a healthy condition. In end user testing, 78% of workers described their hands as feeling smooth and cared for after using Solopol® GFX.
- Non-tainting and assessed according to HACCP guidelines - When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- Awarded with the quality seal ECARF - Ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
- Contains moisturiser - Helps prevent skin dryness, leaving the hands feeling smooth and firm.
- Soap-free formulation with skin friendly pH - Formulated for frequent use to be mild to the skin and help maintain the skin’s natural acidic mantle.
- Silicone-free - Suitable for use in any production sites where paint and surface coating processes are undertaken. Compatible with rubber production processes. Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- Hygienic cartridge format - The airless cartridge is hygienically sealed to ensure there is no risk of product contamination; unlike with bulk/reservoir.
- HACCP Certified
- EU Ecolabel Certified
- Auto Mechanic, Machinist
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Metal Industry Worker
- Mining / Extraction Worker
- Waste / Circulation Management
GPF3LEURO: Worldwide Patents Pending