About Solopol® PURE
Where to use: For use in industrial environments to effectively remove heavy soiling and dried on food stuffs.
- Highly effective patented solvent free formula - Specially formulated to provide the high level of cleaning performance normally associated with solvent based products for general heavy duty cleansing.
- Skin Hypoallergenic - Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product has very low allergenic potential and is designed for sensitive skin.
- Unique surfactant system - An optimised blend of surfactants to create a unique mixed micellar cleaning system which penetrates, lifts and solubilises a wide range of ingrained oil, grease, carbon black, lubricants, water-based lacquers and resins. Minimises re-deposition of soil residue to improve cleaning.
- Suitable for food facilities - Product has been independently evaluated and trace amounts of the product are not expected to cause adverse toxicological effects. Food handlers should use product only in accordance with label instructions and product should not come directly into contact with food or items that contain food.
- Perfume-free and Dye-free - Designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Mild preservative - Specially formulated with one of the mildest preservatives to reduce the risk of skin irritation from using this product.
- EU Ecolabel Certified - The product is certified to have a reduced environmental impact through its life cycle, from extraction of raw materials through to its production, use and disposal. www.ecolabel.eu
- Contains emollients - To help prevent drying, leaving the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Contains Astopon® natural scrubbing agent - Astopon® scrubbing agent is produced from refined walnut shell powder, a natural source. It is easily rinsed away, helping to prevent blocked drains and pipes.
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- HACCP Certified
- EU Ecolabel Certified
- Auto Mechanic, Machinist
- Bakery / Food Worker
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Metal Industry Worker
SCP2LT: Worldwide Patents Pending
SCP4LTR: Worldwide Patents Pending