Where to use: Suitable for most workplaces to protect against light to moderate exposure to oil-based and water-based substances (such as oil, grease, lubricants and detergents) where gloves may be in use.
- Proven general purpose protection - Suitable for a wide range of working environments with exposure to varying types of water and oil based substances.
- Quick drying - Leaves a pleasant, non-tacky protective film on the skin to encourage regular use and not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
- Contains Xanthan Gum - Highly effective polymer which is used to stabilise the protective film provided by the product when applied to the skin
- Contains Kaolin - A natural mineral which sits in the skin pores, to help prevent them from becoming blocked by oil-based substances.
- Contains Glycerin - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Suitable for food facilities - Product has been independently evaluated and trace amounts of the product are not expected to cause adverse toxicological effects. Food handlers should use product only in accordance with usage instructions and product should not come directly into contact with food or items that contain food.
- Proven glove compatibility - Suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
- Perfume-free - Designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and who prefer products which do not have this added.
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
Recommended for sectors
- Skin Care
- Protective Creams