About Stokoderm® Universal PURE (Skin Safety Cradle)
Where to use: Suitable for most workplaces to protect against oil-based and water-based substances (such as oil, grease, lubricants and detergents) and where gloves are worn. For use by mobile workers in vans, trucks and work cabins using the Skin Safety Van Cradle.
- Unique triple action formulation - Protects the skin from oil and water based contaminants while helping to improve grip when using handheld tools.
- Contains Zinc Salicylate astringent agent - Astringent agents are known to tighten skin and included to improve hand grip. Also helps provide comfort under gloves.
- Proven general purpose protection - Suitable for a wide range of working environments with exposure to varying types of water and oil based substances.
- Contains a blend of skin caring ingredients - Contains emollients, conditioners and moisturisers to help the skin retain moisture and flexibility, protect against cracking and improve skin feel.
- Perfume-free and dye-free - Designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- ECARF Certified - This product meets the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) criteria for being well tolerated by sensitive skin. ecarf-siegel.org/en/about-seal.
- Skin Hypoallergenic - Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product has very low allergenic potential and is designed for sensitive skin.
- Proven glove compatibility - Suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
- Suitable for food facilities - Product has been independently evaluated and trace amounts of the product are not expected to cause adverse toxicological effects. Food handlers should use product only in accordance with label instructions and product should not come directly into contact with food or items that contain food.
- Formulated with a low pH value (4.7-5.2) - Formulated to the skin’s natural pH to help minimise disruption from product use to the skin’s acid mantle, a natural layer which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
Downloads & ResourcesProduct Information Sheet - Stokoderm Universal Pure Safety Data Sheet
- Auto Mechanic, Machinist
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic
- Tiler, Carpenter