About Stokolan® Hand & Body
Where to use: For use by those with normal to dry skin from daily working in industrial, healthcare, office and commercial areas.
- Fast absorbing non-greasy gel - Specifically formulated for quick and easy use without leaving greasy, sticky residue on the skin.
- Contains Allantoin - Supports the moisturisation effect and helps condition the skin.
- Contains Glycerin - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Contains Creatine - Included to encourage the skin’s own production of barrier lipids and support cell renewal.
- Hydrates skin - Clinically proven to significantly improve skin hydration when used regularly.
- ECARF Certified - This product meets the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) criteria for being well tolerated by sensitive skin. ecarf-siegel.org/en/about-seal.
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- Office & Commercial Facilities
- Auto Mechanic, Machinist
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Hairdresser, Cosmetician
- Lab Technician
- Metal Industry Worker
- Waste / Circulation Management
- Wearing protective clothing
SBL100ML: Worldwide Patents Pending
SBL1L: Worldwide Patents Pending