Refresh™ CLEAR FOAM PURE
Perfume-free & Dye-free Gentle Foam Hand Wash
Perfume-free and dye-free, biodegradable skin hypoallergenic foam hand wash with added moisturisers, to clean hands and wash away over 99% of dirt and germs.
WHERE TO USE
Washroom areas in offices, education, nurseries, public facilities, healthcare, aged care and food handling environments.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• Apply one shot to wet or dry hands
• Rub across all part of the hands
• Rinse off with clean water
• Dry thoroughly
About Refresh™ CLEAR FOAM PURE
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Perfume-free and dye-free - Designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Non tainting and assessed according to HACCP guidelines - When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality and safety of foodstuffs.
- Skin Hypoallergenic - Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product has very low allergenic potential and is designed for sensitive skin.
- Mild preservative - Specially formulated with one of the mildest preservatives to reduce the risk of skin irritation from using this product.
- Contains Glycerin - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Formulated with a low pH value (5.5 – 6.5) - Formulated to maintain the skin’s acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Washes away over 99% of dirt and germs - Just a single pump is required to deliver highly effective skin cleansing when used properly.
- Readily Biodegradable - The formula and each of its carbon containing ingredients will decompose into simple, non-toxic substances in 28 days or less in accordance with OECD301F standard.
- High quality smooth foam - Pleasant silky-smooth skin feel when washing; helps reinforce good hand washing practice.
- Convenient, quick and easy - Dispenses foam on the hands which is instantly ready for washing and quick & easy rinsing from hands and sinks.
- Excellent cost in use - Highly economical, only one dose is required to provide effective hand cleansing. Provides over 30% more washes and uses 36% less product compared to lotion soap.
- Reduces water consumption - Can save up to 45% on water consumption compared to lotion soaps.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
Downloads & ResourcesFeatures & Benefits Safety Data Sheet
- HACCP Certified
- EU Ecolabel Certified
- Office & Commercial Facilities
- Bakery / Food Worker
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic
- Hairdresser, Cosmetician
- Lab Technician
- Metal Industry Worker
- Mining / Extraction Worker
- Painter, Lacquer
- Tiler, Carpenter
- Waste / Circulation Management