Cutan® Hand Sanitiser Dispenser
Suitable with Cutan® ABHR or Cutan Optidose ABHR
A specifically designed range of dispensers for the healthcare environment. This unique and robust 1L dispenser range is colour coded and lockable to meet the needs of any healthcare facility.
USAGE - For exclusive use with Cutan® Sanitiser 1L cartridges.
About Cutan® Hand Sanitiser Dispenser
Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed for life - All dispensers are manufactured from durable plastic components and rigorously tested for high usage environments, providing assurance of quality and longevity.
- BioCote® protected button - BioCote® antibacterial protection technology is incorporated at the time of manufacture into the plastic push buttons of all manually operated, wall-mounted skin care dispensers. The button is the primary contact point for people using these dispensers and BioCote® technology provides life-long antibacterial protection to inhibit the growth of a broad spectrum of bacteria and moulds that could potentially cause illness.
- Large push buttons - Minimises the operation force required to allow easy use by hand or elbow; suitable in hygiene sensitive areas.
- Fixed product dose - Delivers the exact amount required, controlling usage and reducing waste.
- Unique locking mechanism - Helps prevent unauthorised access, pilferage and product contamination.
- Quick-View™ panels on sides of dispensers - Provides visibility of the level of product in the cartridge which helps identify when product needs replacing.
- Simple cartridge replacement - Designed for exclusive use with Deb skin care system products to enable cartridges to be replaced in seconds, reducing maintenance time and costs.
- Hygienic, airless cartridges - The ultrasonically sealed cartridge and pump mechanisms prevent the ingress of air into the cartridge during use to help prevent product contamination and ensure ‘fresh’ product is dispensed every time.
Made in UK & Canada
|Product codes||Product description||Case GTIN||Base GTIN|
|DIS2160||Healthcare Sanitiser 1L Dispenser||5033358016800||5033358101155|
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Cleansing without water, on the road
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic
- Lab Technician
- Office Workers