About Cutan® Moisturising Cream
Features & Benefits
- Perfume-free and dye-free - Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Non-greasy formula - Quickly absorbs into the skin to encourage appropriate usage without affecting dexterity with hand held tools.
- Compatible for use under gloves - Can be used when wearing latex or nitrile gloves to help keep the skin in good condition.
- Contains glycerin and allantoin - Excellent combination of emollient and conditioning ingredients to help promote good skin conditioning.
- Anti-irritant properties - Helps prevent irritation from moderately aggressive substance by soothing and moisturising.
- Insulates and hydrates skin - Help the skin’s natural moisture to be retained and maintain healthy skin.
- Hygienic cartridge with low wastage - The cartridge and patented pump are ultrasonically sealed during the manufacturing process to protect the product. The pump is designed to prevent air ingress into the cartridge during normal use, thus minimising the risk of external contamination and maximising product evacuation with minimal unused product left behind.
Shelf life: This product has a shelf life of 36 months from the date of manufacture.
Made in Australia
|Product codes||Product description||Case GTIN||Base GTIN|
|CSM400ML||Cutan® Moisturising Cream - 400mL bottle||9315937063280||9315937063273|
|6325||Cutan® Moisturising Cream - 1L cartridge||9315937163256||9315937063259|
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic
- Office Workers