Heavy Duty Hand Cleaner
Advanced formulation, heavy duty hand cleaner containing natural cornmeal scrubbers for a deep‐down cleaning action and moisturiser to help care for the skin. Removes difficult to remove soilings
such as oil, grease, inks and resins.
Where to use - For use at the end of each work period, or more frequently if required, to remove a wide range of difficult to remove oil, grease, inks and resins.
About Swarfega® Orange
Features & Benefits
- Advanced formulation - Uses a blend of non-ionic surfactants to remove oil, grease and inks and resins quickly and efficiently.
- Deep cleaning - Contains cornmeal scrubbers which give a deep down clean and gently lift ingrained soiling.
- Heavy Duty - A fast acting unique blend of orange oil with natural cornmeal scrubbers for the toughest of cleaning jobs.
- Pleasant to use - The rich creamy lotion quickly rinses off the skin leaving no greasy after‐feel.
- Added moisturisers - Contains glycerin and wheatgerm extracts to help moisturise the hands.
- Fresh fragrance - A mild orange perfume leaves the skin fresh and lightly fragranced after use.
- Versatile - Available in a range of pack sizes to meet various user requirements.
- Dermatologically tested - The 48hr Single Patch Test results have been validated by a dermatologist to show the product to be ‘non‐irritant’.
- Toxicological approval - Formulation assessed by a Toxicologist and declared safe to use.
Downloads & ResourcesSAFETY DATA SHEET FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Auto Mechanic, Machinist
- Painter, Lacquer
- Tiler, Carpenter