About Estesol® FX™
Where to use: For use in general industrial environments to remove light duty oils, greases and general grime.
- Unique POWER FOAM formula - Specifically formulated to provide the efficacy benefits of foam and yet effectively remove industrial soiling. Twice as effective as normal washroom soaps. In end user testing, 86% of workers agreed Estesol® FX™ left their hands feeling clean after use.
- Highly efficient in use - Only one dose of foam is required for an effective hand wash. Provides up to two times more hand ashes compared to traditional lotion soap hand cleaners.
- Ideal for high frequency use - Contains emollients leaving the skin feeling conditioned after hand washing. In end user testing, 9% of workers agreed Estesol® FX™ left their hands feeling conditioned after use. Clinical testing shows that repeated daily use does not affect the healthy condition of the skin barrier function.
- Mild preservative - Specially formulated with one of the mildest preservatives to reduce the risk of skin irritation from using this product.
- Mild formulation - Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product does not elicit dermal irritation.
- Effective, solvent free formula - Uses high quality surfactants to provide effective cleaning performance without being harsh to the skin.
- User preferred - In real end user testing, 77% of workers prefer Estesol® FX™ compared with their existing traditional lotion hand cleansers.
- Lightly fragranced - Appealing to both males and females.
- ECARF Certified - This product meets the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) criteria for being well tolerated by sensitive skin. ecarf-siegel.org/en/about-seal.
- EU Ecolabel Certified - The product is certified to have a reduced environmental impact through its life cycle, from extraction of raw materials through to its production, use and disposal. www.ecolabel.eu
- Quick and easy to use - Dispensed directly as foam on to the hands, reducing the time required to create lather.
- Formulated with a low pH value (4.0-5.0) - Formulated with a low pH value to help minimise disruption from product use to the skin’s acid mantle, a natural layer which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- EU Ecolabel Certified
- Auto Mechanic, Machinist
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Metal Industry Worker
- Mining / Extraction Worker
- Waste / Circulation Management