About Stokoderm® Aqua PURE
Where to use: Frequent and/or prolonged exposure to water-based contaminants; gloves in use.
- Innovative multi-phase formulation - Provides superior skin protection against water based substances combined with a soothing and nourishing action.
- Hydrophobic barrier complex - Forms a robust, water resistant physical protective layer which prevents contaminants from penetrating deeply into the skin.
- Unique emulsion structure - Allows active ingredients to penetrate deeply in to the skin to support its natural barrier function.
- Quick drying - Leaves a pleasant, non-tacky protective film on the skin to encourage regular use and not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
- Contains Bisabolol, an ingredient of camomile - A skin conditioning agent which supports the stimulation of the skin’s regeneration process and natural barrier function.
- Contains Hamamelis - Reduces inflammation and redness, providing skin soothing benefit.
- Perfume-free and dye-free - No added perfume or dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Non-tainting and assessed according to HACCP guidelines - When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- Awarded with the ECARF quality seal - Ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin
- Skin Hypoallergenic - Formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin and assessed by an independent toxicologist to be declared as “Skin Hypoallergenic”.
- Specially formulated to also be used on the face - Ideal for application where the face might be exposed to contaminants and as a supplement to PPE
- Skin friendly pH - Formulated to maintain the skin’s acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Proven glove compatibility - Suitable for use with latex, nitrile, vinyl and neoprene gloves.
- Compatible with alcohol-based hand disinfectants - Can be used in hygiene sensitive areas where hand sanitising procedures are necessary
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- HACCP Certified
- Bakery / Food Worker
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Hairdresser, Cosmetician
SAQ100ML: Worldwide Patents Pending
SAQ1L: Worldwide Patents Pending