About Stokoderm® Aqua PURE
Where to use: Work places with prolonged exposure to water and water-based contaminants (such as water-based cooling lubricants, detergents, cleaning agents, disinfectants, salts, mixed cement and fertilisers) and frequent hand washing requirements. Can be used with gloves or PPE.
- Innovative patented multi-phase formulation - Provides excellent skin protection against water based substances combined with a moisturising action to help soothe the skin.
- Hydrophobic barrier complex - Forms a robust, water resistant physical protective layer which prevents substances from penetrating the skin.
- Unique emulsion structure - Designed to allow active ingredients to penetrate deeply into the skin to support its natural barrier function.
- Quick drying - Leaves a pleasant, non-tacky protective film on the skin to encourage regular use and not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
- Contains Bisabolol, an ingredient of camomile - A skin conditioning agent which can help support the stimulation of the skin's regeneration process and natural barrier function.
- Contains Hamamelis - Helps prevent skin redness and provide a soothing benefit.
- Perfume-free and dye-free - Designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Suitable for food facilities - Product has been independently evaluated and trace amounts of the product are not expected to cause adverse toxicological effects. Food handlers should use product only in accordance with label instructions and product should not come directly into contact with food or items that contain food.
- ECARF Certified - This product meets the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) criteria for being well tolerated by sensitive skin. ecarf-siegel.org/en/about-seal.
- Skin Hypoallergenic - Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product has very low allergenic potential and is designed for sensitive skin.
- Specially formulated to also be used on the face - Ideal for application where the face might be exposed to contaminants and as a supplement to PPE.
- Formulated with a low pH value (5.0–6.0) - Formulated to the skin’s natural pH to help minimise disruption from product use to the skin’s acid mantle, a natural layer which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Proven glove compatibility - Suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
- Compatible with alcohol-based hand sanitisers - Can be used in hygiene sensitive areas where hand sanitising procedures are necessary.
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- Bakery / Food Worker
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Hairdresser, Cosmetician
SAQ100ML: Worldwide Patents Pending
SAQ1L: Worldwide Patents Pending