About Stokolan® Sensitive PURE
Where to use: For use in industrial, food handling and healthcare environments, especially where employees are prone to dry or stressed skin.
- Enriched skin conditioning formula - Specially formulated to nourish, hydrate and soothe sensitive skin.
- Perfume-Free and Dye-Free - No added perfume or dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Rich in moisturisers - High levels of Glycerin and Urea enhance the water holding capacity of the skin’s upper layers, supporting the skin’s own moisture system and helps improve skin elasticity.
- Contains Creatine - Creatine encourages the skin’s own production of barrier lipids and supports cell renewal.
- Non-tainting and assessed according to HACCP guidelines - When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- Skin Hypoallergenic - Formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin and assessed by an independent toxicologist to be declared as “Skin Hypoallergenic”.
- Awarded with the ECARF quality seal - Ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
- Silicone-free - Suitable for use in any production sites where paint and surface coating processes are undertaken.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- HACCP Certified
- Office & Commercial Facilities
- Bakery / Food Worker
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic
- Farmer, Landscaper
- Hairdresser, Cosmetician
- Lab Technician
- Metal Industry Worker