About Stokolan® Classic
Where to use: For use in industrial and healthcare environments, especially where employees are prone to dry or very dry skin.
- Enriched skin conditioning formula - Hydrates and nourishes to help recondition work stressed skin.
- Supports skin barrier restoration - Clinically proven to support restoration of the skin barrier function when used regularly.
- Contains pharmaceutical-grade Lanolin - An emollient known for its excellent care and skin nourishing properties. Included to help restore natural oils to condition dry and rough skin.
- Rich in moisturisers - High levels of Glycerin and Urea enhance the water holding capacity of the skin's upper layers, supporting the skin’s own moisture system and helps improve skin elasticity.
- ECARF Certified - This product meets the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) criteria for being well tolerated by sensitive skin. ecarf-siegel.org/en/about-seal.
- Silicone-free - Suitable for use in any production sites where paint and surface coating processes are undertaken.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- Office & Commercial Facilities
- Agriculture & Landscaping
- Auto Mechanic, Machinist
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Doctor, Nurse, Paramedic
- Hairdresser, Cosmetician
- Metal Industry Worker
- Mining / Extraction Worker
- Painter, Lacquer
- Tiler, Carpenter
- Waste / Circulation Management
- Wearing protective clothing