Where to use: Work places where hands and arms are in contact with water-insoluble substances such as solvents, metal-working oils and mechanical soiling; where it is not practical or feasible to wear gloves.
- Unique dual action formulation - Protects the skin from oil based workplace substances and facilitates effective skin cleansing.
- High mineral content - Forms a robust, highly resistant physical protective layer on the skin, which prevents substances from penetrating deeply into the skin.
- Contains a special soil-suspending emulsifier - Blend of surfactants incorporated into the protective layer are activated by pre-rinsing hands with just clean water, enabling the removal of most soiling. This allows use of a light hand cleanser only to remove any remaining soiling.
- Protects against irritation - Scientifically proven to provide protection against the irritating effects of oil/ solvent based substances.
- Contains Glycerin - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- Formulated with a low pH value (5.0–6.0) - Formulated to the skin’s natural pH to help minimise disruption from product use to the skin’s acid mantle, a natural layer which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Auto Mechanic, Machinist
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Metal Industry Worker
- Mining / Extraction Worker
- Painter, Lacquer
- Tiler, Carpenter
- Waste / Circulation Management