Research & Development
At SC Johnson Professional™, we make research and development in our field our priority. We test the boundaries of our own products in a constantly evolving environment as new challenges emerge. We also understand that user behaviours change and therefore we assess the aspects that affect the behaviours of our users. From our studies we know that product formulations can affect compliance levels, so we evolve our products with not just efficacy at the forefront, but usability also. We do this to provide our customers with the best possible solution to suit their needs and enable improved compliance in their facility. We work with industry experts to present a balanced outcome for our valued customers.
- Product dose considerations for real-world hand sanitiser efficacy
- Do international standards for hygienic handrubs reflect realistic usage?
- Balancing Acceptability with Efficacy in Hygenic Handrub Testing
- Understanding the acceptability of different ABHR foam dose sizes with healthcare workers in the context of their hand size, frequency of use, profession and experience
- Comparison of the Efficacy and Drying Times of Liquid, Gel and Foam Formats of Alcohol Based Hand Rub - ICPIC (2017)
Reference to a publication does not constitute or imply an affiliation with, endorsement by or of, or association with the sponsor, publisher, or author(s), except as expressly described in the publication.