Mr Muscle® Odourless Oven Cleaner 300G
- Cuts through baked-on grease and grime
- Non-caustic formula
- No fumes
- READ SAFETY DIRECTIONS BEFORE USE
- WEAR THICK RUBBER OR PVC GLOVES AND EYE PROTECTION AT ALL TIMES.
- USE IN COLD OVEN ONLY, at least 24 hours since last heated. DO NOT use on self or continuous cleaning ovens. ENSURE OVEN IS TURNED OFF AND PILOT LIGHTS ARE EXTINGUISHED BEFORE USING. DO NOT re-light pilot light until cleaning has been completed.
- PLACE NEWSPAPER under oven door to prevent seepage.
- SHAKE CAN WELL before and during use.
- REMOVE CHILD RESISTANT CAP. Press side tabs, pull upwards and twist. Push cap down to replace.
- BEFORE SPRAYING, TWIST ARROW ON NOZZLE TO DOT ON CAN RIM. If spray stops, pull button off and rinse under warm water. Dry thoroughly.
- SPRAY UPRIGHT. Never tilt more than 30 degrees during use.
- SPRAY 20 cm from SURFACE. Start on the back, sides, bottom, racks, roof and finally the door, always making sure that no part of your body/hair/clothes comes into contact with the sprayed areas.
- ENSURE ALL SURFACES ARE GENEROUSLY COATED. Close the door and let stand between 4 to 12 hours (or overnight if desired, but no longer than 12 hours). DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO DRY.
- WIPE CLEAN with a damp sponge. Use a gentle scourer if required. Start by wiping the door first then the roof, bottom, sides, racks and finally the back. Always making sure that no part of your body/hair/clothes comes into contact with the sprayed area. ENSURE SURFACES ARE THOROUGHLY RINSED AND VENTILATED BEFORE OVEN IS USED AGAIN.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
- Pack Size: 300G/ 6 per Carton
- SCJP AU Product Code: 618317
- SCJP NZ Product Code: 618891
- GTIN14 Case Barcode: 19300622705610
- GTIN13 Unit Barcode: 9414947493107
- Carton Specifications: W 139 mm x D 205 mm x H 203 mm
- Carton Weight: 2.8 kg