About Solopol® Classic EXTRA
Where to use: For use in industrial environments to remove extremely heavy soiling.
- Highly effective solvent-free formula - Specially formulated with mild, skin friendly ingredients to provide the same level of cleaning performance normally associated with solvent based products.
- High level of surfactant - Provides extra cleansing power to help remove extremely heavy and ingrained contaminants such as oil, grease, carbon black and lubricants.
- Contains an extra high level of Astopon® natural scrubbing agent - Astopon is produced from refined walnut shell powder, a natural and renewable source. It helps provide a deep clean without damaging the skin and has no negative impact on the environment. The scrubbing agent is easily rinsed away, preventing blocked drains and pipes.
- Contains Eucornol® emulsifying active - Forms micelles that increase skin compatibility by emulsifying and encapsulating substances, helping to reduce their potentially irritating effect.
- EU Ecolabel certified - The product is certified to have a reduced environmental impact through its life cycle, from extraction of raw materials through to its production, use and disposal.
- Contains emollients - To help prevent drying, leaving the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Soap-free formulation with skin friendly pH value - Formulated to maintain the skin’s acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Silicone-free - Suitable for use in any production sites where paint and surface coating processes are undertaken. Compatible with rubber production processes -Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- EU Ecolabel Certified
- Auto Mechanic, Machinist
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Metal Industry Worker
- Mining / Extraction Worker
- Waste / Circulation Management
SCU2LT: Worldwide Patents Pending