About Solopol® EXTRA
Where to use: For use in industrial environments to effectively remove extremely heavy soiling including oil, grease, carbon black and lubricants.
- Highly effective solvent free formula - Specially formulated to provide the high level of cleaning performance normally associated with solvent based products for general heavy duty cleansing.
- Unique surfactant system - An optimised blend of surfactants to create a unique mixed micellar cleaning system whcih penetrates, lifts and solubilises a wide range of ingrained oil, grease, carbon black, lubricants, water-based lacquers and resins. Minimises re-deposition of soil residue to improve cleaning.
- Contains an extra high level of Astopon® natural scrubbing agent - Astopon® scrubbing agent is produced from refined walnut shell powder, a natural source. It is easily rinsed away, helping to prevent blocked drains and pipes.
- EU Ecolabel Certified - The product is certified to have a reduced environmental impact through its life cycle, from extraction of
- raw materials through to its production, use and disposal. www.ecolabel.eu
- Contains emollients - To help prevent drying, leaving the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Mild preservative - Specially formulated with one of the mildest preservatives to reduce the risk of skin irritation from using this
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- EU Ecolabel Certified
- Auto Mechanic, Machinist
- Cement / Construction Worker, Paver
- Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry Worker
- Metal Industry Worker
- Mining / Extraction Worker
- Waste / Circulation Management
SCU2LT: Worldwide Patents Pending