Solvent-free heavy duty Power Foam hand cleaner with cornmeal and olive pit scrubbing agents for professional use to remove dirt, grime, oil and grease. Lightly fragranced.
Where to use: For use in industrial environments to effectively remove heavy soilings such as oil, grease, carbon black, lubricants and general dirt and grime.
- Highly Effective Solvent-Free Formula - specially formulated to provide the high level of cleaning performance normally associated with solvent based products. Effectively removes ingrained oil, grease, carbon black and lubricants.
- Patented Foaming Technology - each dose incorporates two types of scrubbing agents (cornmeal and olive pit) uniquely suspended in the foam.
- Pleasant & Efficient Handwash - each dose of Power Foam spreads quickly across the hands to emulsify soilings and is easily rinsed away with water for thorough and efficient cleaning.
- Mild Formulation - Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product does not elicit dermal irritation.
- Cleans Fast - in end user testing, 80% of workers described Solopol® GFX™ as cleaning the hands fast or very fast.
- Ideal For High Frequency Use - clinically proven to be non-irritant and kind to the skin. Non-aggressive formula leaves hands clean, fresh and feeling smooth and conditioned. Clinical testing shows that after repeated, daily use, the skin barrier function remains in a healthy condition. In end user testing, 78% of workers described their hands as feeling smooth and cared for after using Solopol® GFX™.
- Contains Cornmeal and Olive Pit Scrubbing Agents - cornmeal and olive pit scrubbing agents are uniquely suspended in the foam to give a deep clean without damaging the skin. The scrubbing agents are easily rinsed away, preventing blocked drains and pipes.
Independently Dermatologically Tested - patch testing shows the product to be non-irritating in use.
Compatible With Rubber Production Process - independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanization process.
- Contains Moisturizer - Helps prevent skin dryness, leaving the hands feeling smooth and firm.
Formulated Close to the Skin’s Natural pH Value (4.0 - 6.5) - helps minimize disruption from product use to the skin’s acid mantle, a natural layer which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Silicone-Free - the product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Mild Preservative - specially formulated with one of the mildest preservatives to reduce the risk of skin irritation from using this product.
Recommended for sectors
Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly
Building Service Contractors
- Skin Care
- Heavy Duty Hand Cleaner
- Green Seal®
- USDA BioPreferred
Worldwide Patents Pending