General purpose perfume-free skin defense cream to help defend the skin against light to moderate exposure to water and non-water based workplace contaminants.
Where to use: Suitable for most workplaces to defend against light to moderate exposure to oil-based and water-based substances (such as oil, grease, lubricants and detergents) where gloves may be in use.
- Proven general purpose protection - suitable for a wide range of working environments with exposure to varying types of water and oil based substances
- Contains Xanthan Gum - highly effective polymer which is used to stabilize the protective film provided by the product when applied to the skin
- Contains Glycerin - a skin moisturizer to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use
- Contains Kaolin - a natural mineral which sits in the skin pores, to help prevent them from becoming blocked by oil-based substances
- Quick drying - leaves a pleasant, non-tacky protective film on the skin to encourage regular use and not affect dexterity with hand held tools
- Suitable for food facilities - product has been independently evaluated and trace amounts of the product are not expected to cause any adverse toxicological effects. Food handlers should use product only in accordance with label instructions and product should not come directly into contact with food or items that contain food
- Perfume-free - designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and who prefer products which do not have this added
- Proven glove compatibility - suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves
- Silicone-free - the product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings
Recommended for sectors
- Skin Care
- Protect/Pre-work Cream
- USDA BioPreferred